Biotechnology to support professional cleaning
Nature is a true source of inspiration in the area of scientific research. Biotechnology consists of reproducing beneficial characteristics observed in nature and integrating them into practical everyday applications. For more than 25 years, Pollet has been developing innovative biotechnological cleaning products to support professional cleaning.
Biotechnology vs. traditional chemistry
Biotechnological products resolves problems that traditional chemistry cannot resolve. Their capacities are particularly adapted in:
- The elimination of bad smells
- Unblocking pipes
- Liquifying stubborn fats
Our probiotic and enzyme products also present limited risks for users. Even better, the presence of micro-organisms improves the quality of your waste water. And bacteria and enzymes will continue to digest dirt well after you have finished cleaning.
Microorganisms at your service
Our biotechnological cleaners integrate three typologies of components:
- Beneficial (or probiotic) bacteria capable of producing enzymes and digesting dirt
- Enzymes, which break down dirt into smaller segments.
- Natural organic acids, with strong descaling properties
The beneficial bacteria integrated into our cleaning products are selected based on the following characteristics:
- Their multiplication rate, i.e. their capacity to grow and occupy surfaces
- Their ability to digest dirt
- The enzymes produced, useful for breaking down dirt
- Their harmlessness to humans and nature
Our probiotics are also guaranteed to be free of genetic modifications.
PolVita, the protective probiotics
At the forefront of innovation, our researchers have developed PolVita protective probiotics In addition to ensuring thorough cleaning, these bacteria protect your surroundings by creating a natural protective microflora.