General terms and conditions of sale
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, all orders automatically imply the buyer’s acceptance of our general terms and conditions of sale, notwithstanding any stipulation to the contrary in his own general terms and conditions.
- Orders placed directly with us by our customers or transmitted by our agents or representatives are only binding to our company if they have been confirmed in writing.
- The time limits indicated by Pollet SA are given only as an indication and any delays do not entitle the buyer to cancel the sale, refuse the goods or claim damages.
- Pollet SA is released from any obligation to deliver in any fortuitous event or force majeure; for example, total or partial strikes, floods and fires are considered fortuitous events …
- The goods remain our property until full payment. The risks are borne by the buyer.
- In order to be valid, any claim must be submitted to Pollet in writing at the latest within 24 hours following receipt of the goods, and this exclusively using the e-mail address réclamationsemail@example.com. After this period, the purchaser is irrevocably considered to have approved the goods.
- The incoterms submitted at the tender stage govern the responsibilities for the transport of goods.
- Our prices are invoiced on the basis of the prices in force on the day of delivery.
- Unless otherwise stipulated, all first deliveries are subject to payment in advance. Thereafter, and always unless otherwise stipulated, our invoices are payable at our company’s registered office within thirty days of the end of the month, provided that the Customer has a sufficient credit line with our credit insurance company Atradius.
- Any delay in slots payments shall automatically and without formal notice result in debiting of the default interest at the statutory rate plus 1%, as well as the flat-rate increase of 15% of the unpaid sums, with a minimum of €75.
In addition, this late payment makes the balance due on any paypal casino invoice automatically payable. Pollet also reserves the right to suspend or cancel pending orders without prejudice to any other recourse.
- In the event of a casino dispute of any kind, only the Courts of the Tournai District have jurisdiction.
- When the buyer’s credit deteriorates, we reserve the right, even after partial performance of a contract, to require the buyer to provide the guarantees we consider appropriate for the proper performance of the commitments made. Refusal to meet them gives us the right to cancel all or part of the contract.
- For export: in the event of a dispute, the Courts of Tournai or the Courts of the buyer’s domicile, at the seller’s choice, are the only courts that have jurisdiction. Incoterms references – 2020 edition.
- Unless otherwise stipulated, orders for less than €600 casino bonus will be delivered at the cost of €35 per order. Orders for less than €375 will be charged a €10 fee for administrative costs and €35 shipping costs per order.